26 October 2010

# 4


FOUR WAYS I USE FLICKR
  1. Post my own photos and organize them into sets and collections.
  2. Submit my photos to groups for others to review, to play games, and complete challenges.
  3. Discover amazing photos from others (love those who share under a creative commons licence!)
  4. Create galleries of photos from others on themes. (Great for school)
I may not be able to take great photos (anything that turns out well is pretty much entirely by luck!) but I appreciate the efforts of others and those who take a look at my photos or possibly share a comment.  I always preview others' photos of a place before I go there and when I need an image for something, it has been the first place I go.

Try this gallery to see some pictures I have run across that made me smile.


Photo by Dunny on Flickr

No comments:

nRelate - All Sections